Obligations and responsibilities of the owner of the activity
- Keeping the order among the public and performing the planned activity will be held according to the laws.
- Any equipment rented by the owner of the activity is in the owner’s full responsibility; he has to return the equipment intact and working not later than 22:30 (payment in cash only before receiving of the rented equipment).
- The activity that will take place in the defined area is in the full responsibility of the owner of the activity: safety of activating the facilities, design and harm to body and possessions.
- In order to use facilities of all sorts, the owner of the activity must give confirmations on insurances and safety approvals for all facilities to the park management before the date of the activity.
- The management is not responsible for any damage for possessions or body that is caused from the owner’s activity.
- When the activity is over the owner of the activity must clean the trash and return the territory when it is evacuated from every item, clean and tidy.
- The use of confetti and any pyrotechnic accessories is prohibited all across the park.
- Park Peres manager: Yair Eduard. Tel: 03-5588591.